Stable internet connections to both the Shapewatch kiosk and the user’s device are required, which transfer the scans to and from the cloud and receive updates as required to the kiosk software. When not connected, the kiosk will prompt the user for a WiFi connection through messaging on the console.
Articles in this section
- I track various elements of my fitness through other apps and devices? Can I integrate with these other trackers?
- Can I export my scan data?
- Can I set any goals in the Shapewatch app?
- How small is Shapewatch?
- I'm a bodybuilder. Should I remain relaxed during a Shapewatch scan or do you recommend me to flex?
- Does hair have an effect on the Shapewatch scanning experience?
- Can I wear jewellery during a Shapewatch scan?
- Are there height restrictions that I should be aware of?
- Where is the best place to locate Shapewatch in my gym?
- How much space do I need to use Shapewatch?