The Shapewatch app is available for free download from all popular app stores, however it's functionality is dependent on scans taken using Shapewatch kiosks which can be found in health clubs that have enrolled with the Shapewatch programme. Health club may choose to levy a fee to enable users to benefit from the fantastic features that the Shapewatch kiosk unlocks.
Articles in this section
- No QR codes are appearing when I select Add Scan, how do I fix this?
- How to interpret my results?
- Is Shapewatch a medical device?
- I'm not familiar with Imperial measurements. Can I see my Shapewatch results in Metric?
- What is Lean Body Mass (LBM), and how should I interpret my LBM results?
- What is Waist to Hip Ratio (WHR), and how should I interpret my WHR results?
- How easy is it for me to track changes in my body with Shapewatch?
- My measurements don't look quite right. What's happened, and is there anything I can do to prevent it happening in future scans?
- What does body fat percentage mean and how should I interpret my body fat percentage results?
- Do I need to adjust anything during the Shapewatch scanning process?