Yes, you can readily change between Metric and Imperial measuring units in the settings section of the Shapewatch app.
Articles in this section
- No QR codes are appearing when I select Add Scan, how do I fix this?
- How to interpret my results?
- Is Shapewatch a medical device?
- I'm not familiar with Imperial measurements. Can I see my Shapewatch results in Metric?
- What is Lean Body Mass (LBM), and how should I interpret my LBM results?
- What is Waist to Hip Ratio (WHR), and how should I interpret my WHR results?
- How easy is it for me to track changes in my body with Shapewatch?
- My measurements don't look quite right. What's happened, and is there anything I can do to prevent it happening in future scans?
- What does body fat percentage mean and how should I interpret my body fat percentage results?
- Do I need to adjust anything during the Shapewatch scanning process?