The Shapewatch platform is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which anyone should rely, does not constitute medical or other professional health advice and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual.
Articles in this section
- How to set up the weighing scale
- No QR codes are appearing when I select Add Scan, how do I fix this?
- How to interpret my results?
- Is Shapewatch a medical device?
- I'm not familiar with Imperial measurements. Can I see my Shapewatch results in Metric?
- What is Lean Body Mass (LBM), and how should I interpret my LBM results?
- What is Waist to Hip Ratio (WHR), and how should I interpret my WHR results?
- How easy is it for me to track changes in my body with Shapewatch?
- My measurements don't look quite right. What's happened, and is there anything I can do to prevent it happening in future scans?
- What does body fat percentage mean and how should I interpret my body fat percentage results?